I was curious about how much I use the word love and in what context. I googled my email and here is what I found. The last 10 times I used the word love were in reference to-
1. grabbing coffee with a friend
2. talking with someone
3. singer/songwriter
4. hearing a story
5. attending an event
6. worship
7. my job
8. mexican food
9. church family
10. The color green
And the last 10 times I used the word hate were in reference to-
1. bugs
2. saying no to opportunities
3. saying "i told you so" to my dad.. (i was being sarcastic)
4. house shopping
5. packing
6. being inconvenienced
7. a city
8. letting people down
9. waiting
10. the enemy
Wow. That's just interesting. I feel like I should guard my words more.
Was Piper Unprepared?
-
[image: Was Piper Unprepared?]
In 1980, Bethlehem Baptist Church hired 34-year-old John Piper as lead
pastor. Pastor John reflects on the life experience a...
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment