"Here, then, is the real problem of our negligence. We fail in our duty to study God's Word not so much because it is difficult to understand, not so much because it is dull and boring, but because it is work. Our problem is not a lack of intelligence or a lack of passion. Our problem is that we are lazy." -R. C. Sproul
Was Piper Unprepared?
-
[image: Was Piper Unprepared?]
In 1980, Bethlehem Baptist Church hired 34-year-old John Piper as lead
pastor. Pastor John reflects on the life experience a...
Grieving Your Losses in Ministry
-
When someone decides to step out of ministry leadership because of some
sort of wounding, it is often not one incident, but rather the weight of
several. T...
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
-
In 2018, Beth returned from Chinle, AZ, where she had the privilege to
serve our Native American sisters during a Living Proof Live conference.
I recal...
The Garth Brooks Dilemma.
-
I won’t ever win a humility contest. I don’t know if they have those,
giving someone an award for being humble, probably defeats the purpose of
humility....
The Historical Development of Philosophical Ethics
-
About a week ago, a former student named Lauren Horn sent me an email
regarding an assignment she received for her History of Moral Philosophy
class. The c...
You are what you eat (uh oh!)
-
So, as you might’ve guessed I’m not the most consistent person in the world
(“I’ll write again soon, reader!” “I’ll share that story later, reader!” –
cue ...
-
Whewww!
Ok. So I know that it has been a really long time since I blogged! Life has
been really really crazy the last few months! I don't know where to star...
No comments:
Post a Comment