Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 21. Forgets.

A picture of something you wish you could forget


Lyrics. I learned some crazy stuff when I was in junior high. I had really no idea what I was singing UNTIL I hear these lyrics now that I'm older. WHAT?! Even if they aren't curse words... there are some ideas in lyrics that I wish I didn't know or listen too. My last rant of lyrics has been the line "I'm a little drunk and I need you now." That song is great musically but lyrics like this just irritate me. I had a friend who tweeted "Thank u lady antebellum for making me explain what 'drunk' means to my 5 yr old. and no we don't listen to it at home." I agree and my students are singing it! No, you are underage.. and the only person you need is yo momma to come bail you outta jail now. Go to jail.. do not collect $200.. rawr. Stupid lyrics. ...end rant.

No comments: